1. When I first heard of "SPC" I thought it stood for "Stupid Creepy Pastas"
2. I realize that many of my favorite cartoons come from the 90's and that this may be because the 90's were
a coming of age time for me.
3. It sort of ticks me off that one can't really get access any of the Ritz Brother's movies outside of "The Gorilla"
4. I know that anyone has the right to block anyone else for any reason what-so-ever, but sometimes people block other people
for the most pettiest of reasons in my opinion.
5. I like watching Forensic Files on Netflix.
6. I think that Heatmiser and Snowmiser can work for more than just as Christmas related characters.
7. I only ponify real people. That's one of the reasons why PittyPaw's dolls usually aren't ponies.
8. I don't like that homosexuality is a crime in some countries. Love is Love period.
9. I believe that the human revolution began when man first used his imagination.
10. I love shopping for vintage toys. 's QUESTIONS:1.If you could have one show canceled, what would it be?
Probably one of those reality shows. Of course what I would do is just not watch it. 2.What prehistoric creature would you be?
Rhamphorhynchus3.How would you react if you heard that Kanye West has carved his into the Moon?
You know with his ego part of me wouldn't be surprised although I would still wonder
how in the world he did it. 4.If you had to make an adaptation, what would it be?
It would be interesting to do something with Wagner's Ring Cycle. 5.Who is your least favorite celebrity?
Right now? Donald Trump. 6.What's your least favorite episode of your favorite show?
I'm not real crazy about "Sidekicks" from MLP. It seems that it's hard for the writers to
give Spike good episodes though.
7.Which movie do you think will win the Oscar for "Best Picture"?
I don't know. I haven't really paid much attention to those things these days.
What superhero movie would you like to see be made?
Well, it would be interesting to see a superhero move based on a character not
created by Marvel or DC.
Which movie do you think needs a sequel?
The Golden Compass. There was a lot of stuff that felt unanswered in that one.
Which author of your favorite book that you would like to meet?
It's a tie between Maurice Sendak (may he rest in peace) and Dougal Dixon.
's QUESTIONS: 1. Do you think that Bernie Sanders could do better than Hillary Clinton?
In aspects, yes. 2. Do you believe that Russia's violations of Ukrainian sovereignty should be punished?
Yes, but a lot of people don't want to stand up to Putin. 3. Do you like Adam Ruins Everything?
Never heard of that. 4. What will the internet be like in 100 years?
We will probably have instant holograms and be able to beam things directly into our brains. 5. Would you make a time capsule?
Sure. Why not? 6. How do you think the world will end?
Well, provided that mankind doesn't mess things up on it's own, the world will end when the sun becomes large enough
to engulf it. 7. Would you prefer living in the tropics or the arctic and/or antarctic?
Probably the tropics, but only if it's near an ocean. 8. If Trump wins the election, would it be wise to flee the country?
I think Canada would be a good place to go then. 9. Could we ever colonize another planet?
If we ever find another planet capable of sustaining human life. 10. Could intelligent extra terrestrial exist?
Yes, it could. After all we exist and we are a part of the universe too. My QUESTIONS: 1. If your life was a television show what kind of show would it be? 2. Do you think Monster High will ever have a character based off of a monster from African folklore? 3. Wouldn't it be cool if they made FNAF action figures? 4. If you found out Springtrap was the Easter Bunny how would you react? 5. What do you do when someone asks you for money? 6. What is your favorite place to shop? 7. If you could get people to stop doing something what would it be? 8. What would you do if the internet ceased to exist? 9. What is the hardest artistic media to work with in your opinion? 10. Did you do that? Tag: :iconHectorDendi-Light:
By the way you don't have to do this journal if you are tagged. It's just for fun.
Now if you excuse me I must be going to bed now. Goodnight.